Monday, August 24, 2009
Connecting Bluetooth Dongle to PC
Having problem in connecting Bluetooth Dongle to your PC? Try these troubleshooting steps. You can try all of them in a sequence or each step in any order.
Some of the troubleshooting steps you can try
1. You must see Bluetooth icon in system tray (extreme right in task bar).
a. Right click on the icon and select settings, under option tab, check all the check boxes (there are 4) and try.
b. You must pair them(computer and mobile) before transferring files.
2. If there is no Bluetooth icon in the system tray, unplug and plug it again into USB port. Then do the settings part.
3. You can transfer files in 2 ways –
a. one- there will be a software provided with the dongle. You can use that
b. two- you just install the driver of Bluetooth dongle and right click on the Bluetooth icon and say RECEIVE A FILE or SEND A FILE.
4. You may have to do some workarounds to make it work.
1. Condition on a single cell To apply conditional formatting based on the values of multiple cells. In other words, format a cell where f...
Normal phone Bluetooth headset can be easily connected to a laptop and it can be used as earphone or headphone while using skype, gtalk, wha...
On my Youtube channel, I have posted a video which shows how to mirror your mobile screen onto LED or LCD TV which is equipped with Wi-Fi an...
There are plenty of online resources to convert Numeric currencies to Text- from $200 to Dollar Two Hundred. But this is applicable only ##...