Let’s do it
1. Open a Excel workbook
2. Press ALT+F11
3. In the project explorer( left side pane) select “VBA Project (book2)”, right-click Insert, then select Module. A blank page open in the middle.
4. http://krishnasr.blogspot.com/2010/02/convert-currency-to-word-in-excel.html open this link and copy paste the code here
5. Press again ALT+F11, this bring back to excel.
6. Save the excel file as Excel 97-2003Add-in (*.xla)
a. By default it will save under C:\Users\krishnasg\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\AddIns in Windows 7. You change this if you want, but this is safer place.
b. Close the excel and remember to save it
7. Open a new excel workbook. In the excel menu Ribbon (i.e. File, Home, Insert etc.) find Developer Menu item. If is not showing you can enable it in the excel options. See below To enable Developer Menu item in Excel Ribbon
a. File -> Excel Options -> Customize Ribbon in the right hand side check the Developer check box if
8. Under the developer menu, select Add-Ins. You will see list of available add-ins. You can also see your add-in book2 select that and say OK.
9. Now your add-in is ready to use in any workbook across your computer