By default all computer have number grouping of 1000 separator system, like ###,###,###. But we Indians follow 1000 and 100 separator system like ##,##,###. We can change this default setting to Indian System in Window 7. I have not checked in Windows XP.
Follow below steps to change the default settings
Easy way by means of Windows Search
1. Press Windows Button
2. Type "Regional Settings" in the search box
3. select "Change the date, time and number format"
4. In the "Formats" tab select "Additional settings"
5. Under the "Numbers" tab see Digits Grouping" and change it to Indian system.
Manual steps if you don't have Windows Search
1. Go to "Control Panel"
2. Select "Region and Language" or if you have Categorized view select "Clock, Language, and Region" and "Change the date, time and Number format".
3. Go to Step 4 above
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Have you ever thought of making your old TV wireless audio capable? Wanted to connect your wireless headphone or a wireless speaker to your ...
Normal phone Bluetooth headset can be easily connected to a laptop and it can be used as earphone or headphone while using skype, gtalk, wha...
On my Youtube channel, I have posted a video which shows how to mirror your mobile screen onto LED or LCD TV which is equipped with Wi-Fi an...
There are plenty of online resources to convert Numeric currencies to Text- from $200 to Dollar Two Hundred. But this is applicable only ##...