By default all computer have number grouping of 1000 separator system, like ###,###,###. But we Indians follow 1000 and 100 separator system like ##,##,###. We can change this default setting to Indian System in Window 7. I have not checked in Windows XP.
Follow below steps to change the default settings
Easy way by means of Windows Search
1. Press Windows Button
2. Type "Regional Settings" in the search box
3. select "Change the date, time and number format"
4. In the "Formats" tab select "Additional settings"
5. Under the "Numbers" tab see Digits Grouping" and change it to Indian system.
Manual steps if you don't have Windows Search
1. Go to "Control Panel"
2. Select "Region and Language" or if you have Categorized view select "Clock, Language, and Region" and "Change the date, time and Number format".
3. Go to Step 4 above
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The below code will help you to copy the MS Excel data into MS Word. The main thing to note here is, the Excel data is copied into Word in a...
Normal phone Bluetooth headset can be easily connected to a laptop and it can be used as earphone or headphone while using skype, gtalk, wha...
MS Excel currency converter 3.0 has been updated with bug fixes. Below are the list of bugs fixed 1. For 1000 and 100000 it was resultin...
There are plenty of online resources to convert Numeric currencies to Text- from $200 to Dollar Two Hundred. But this is applicable only ##...