- jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 (but cannot unlock)
- jailbreak iPhone 2G 3.1.3 (can unlock as well)
- jailbreak iPod Touch 2G (non-MC model only)
- jailbreak iPod Touch 1G
***Don’t go near this if you have 3GS, newer iPod Touch 2G, or any iPod Touch 3G
***if you depend on unlocking the iPhone, avoid this guide. The new Firmware 3.1.3 updates the Baseband to 05.12.01.
***So this guide is for iPhone 2G and those iPhone 3G users who do NOT care about unlocking.
***Read the guide first then try it at your own
Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 Firmware
- Download iTunes 9.0.3 and install it.
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.3 (Windows): Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.3 (Mac): Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
- Download Firmware 3.1.3 for your device
- Download Firmware 3.1.2 for your device (Yes, OS 3.1.2 aswell)
- Download Bootloaders (for iPhone 2G unlock ONLY)
If you just want to jailbreak iPhone 2G 3.1.3 then choose Install Cydia and hit next.